Award Winning Italian Restaurant in Indianapolis
Dine at Osteria Pronto
Located in the chic lobby of JW Indianapolis, Osteria Pronto combines authentic Northern Italian cuisine with the finest locally-sourced ingredients to create a true downtown dining experience. Using a thoughtful belief in cooking from scratch and a sincere commitment to fresh, local ingredients, Master Chef Rino Baglio and the team at Osteria Pronto have crafted a menu designed to offer a twist on classic Italian dishes with simple, perceptible flavors.
Called “authoritatively urban, yet relaxed” (NUVO Newsweekly), the interior of Osteria Pronto was designed with lively and convivial conversation in mind. Anchored by a large open kitchen in the center and a private glass-enclosed wine room in the exterior, our Italian restaurant in Indianapolis has become the next neighborhood gathering place for locals and guests of the JW Marriott alike.
Osteria Pronto is the only Italian restaurant in Indianapolis to feature such a recognized and acclaimed chef. Born in Mornasco, Italy, Chef Rino Baglio brings his love of Italian culture and cuisine to downtown Indy. His accomplishments and accolades include:
• 2013 Master Chef F.I.C. certification awarded by the World Association of Chefs Society (WACS)
• 2010 International Competition EXPO Tuscany Italy (1 Gold, 2 Silver & 1 Bronze Medals)
• Studied at the prestigious School Cordon Bleu of Paris
• Youngest chef in history to be given the title Master Chef by the Federation of Italian Chefs, which he earned at age 23.
• One-time Personal chef to Princess Caroline of Monaco
Want to learn from the best? Please click here to sign up for our fun, monthly Cooking with Rino classes
Click here to make a reservation
Click here to visit Osteria Pronto’s full site
For more information on Osteria Pronto's Private Dining options, please send us an email.