Our Award-Winning Indianapolis Italian Restaurant
Dine at Osteria Pronto
SPECIAL NOTE: Osteria Pronto will be temporarily closed for remodeling starting the evening of December 21, 2014 and will reopen for dinner on December 26, 2014 at 5:00pm. During this time, breakfast will be served in High Velocity, and we will still offer our breakfast buffet.
Located in the chic lobby of JW Indianapolis, Osteria Pronto combines authentic Northern Italian cuisine with the finest locally sourced ingredients to create a true downtown dining experience. Using a thoughtful belief in cooking from scratch and a sincere commitment to fresh, local ingredients, Master Chef Rino Baglio and the team at Osteria Pronto have crafted a menu designed to offer a twist on classic Italian dishes with simple, perceptible flavors.
Called “authoritatively urban, yet relaxed” (NUVO Newsweekly), the interior of Osteria Pronto was designed with lively and convivial conversation in mind. Anchored by a large open kitchen in the center and a private glass-enclosed wine room in the exterior, our Indianapolis Italian restaurant has become the next neighborhood gathering place for locals and guests of the JW Marriott alike.
Osteria Pronto is the only one of many downtown Indianapolis Italian restaurants to feature such a recognized and acclaimed chef. Born in Mornasco, Italy, Chef Rino Baglio brings his love of Italian culture and cuisine to downtown Indy. His accomplishments and accolades include:
• 2013 Master Chef F.I.C. certification awarded by the World Association of Chefs Society (WACS)
• 2010 International Competition EXPO Tuscany Italy (1 Gold, 2 Silver & 1 Bronze Medals)
• Studied at the prestigious School Cordon Bleu of Paris
• Youngest chef in history to be given the title Master Chef by the Federation of Italian Chefs, which he earned at age 23.
• One-time personal chef to Princess Caroline of Monaco
Click here to make a reservation.
For more information on Osteria Pronto's Private Dining options, please send us an email.