Visit Indy For New Year’s Eve
This New Year’s Eve, kiss 2017 goodbye in Indy! From live music and fireworks to bar crawls and masquerades, downtown has a fabulous lineup of events this year.
- 250 W. Georgia St.
- 8pm to 12:30pm
- This annual city-wide celebration is only 0.4 miles from our Indy hotel.
- The event features live music, entertainment, activities for kids, fireworks, a midnight extravaganza, and plenty of food and drink offerings.
- All ages welcome.
12/31 – Cîroc the New Year 2018
- Regens Tower at 211 N. Pennsylvania St.
- 9pm to 2am
- With 360-degree views of downtown, tickets to Indy’s only rooftop New Year’s Eve event sell out fast.
- Tickets include a premium open bar all evening, appetizers, champagne toast, and midnight presentation.
12/31 – The Annual Bud Light New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball
- Union Station Crowne Plaza at 123 W. Louisiana St.
- Dinner: 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm / General Admission: 8:45 pm
- The event features 3 main areas, each offering a different experience: Grand Hall (live music); The Club (DJ’s); The Ironhorse Lounge (chill).
12/31 – New Year’s Eve 2018 at the Pavilion: A Night at Moulin Rouge
- The Pavilion at Pan Am at 201 S. Capitol Ave.
- 9pm to 2am
- Experience a one-of-a-kind New Year’s Eve celebration at Indy’s newest event venue.
- Tickets include amenities like a premium open bar, midnight champagne toast, party favors, appetizers, and desserts.
- Entertainment will feature burlesque dancers, DJ’s, and live performances.
- Howl at the Moon Indianapolis at 20 E. Georgia St.
- Starting times vary based on ticket options
- Champagne Supernova tickets include reserved front row seating, premium open bar (7pm to 12pm), catered dinner buffet (7pm to 10pm), champagne toast at midnight, party favors, complimentary bottle of champagne when you purchase a table.
- Other ticket options include Party Rock-Table Seating, Party Rail-Seating, Big-Shot Patio Seating, Fashionable Late, and General Admission
Enjoy the Night & Stay with Us
Our Indy hotel is conveniently located within one mile to all these (and more) New Year’s Eve events. And, with two distinct onsite restaurants, our Indy hotel is the ideal place to enjoy a delicious dinner before the New Year festivities.
- Guests hoping for a more relaxed New Year’s Eve experience can enjoy carefully crafted Italian cuisine at our full-service, upscale restaurant—Osteria Pronto.
- Sports fans—grab a seat at our modern upscale sports bar, High Velocity.
- Take advantage of In-Room dining from High Velocity’s Late-Night Menu (available from 1am to 6am).
- Or, if you wake up hungry and can’t muster the energy to venture out, order from our In-Room Breakfast or All-Day menus.